Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour (Equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Nights Only | 48 Hours | Overall “Good” CQC
A privately-owned nursing home in the Maidstone area requires RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified staff nurse to join their clinical team.
This fully compliant home offers a mix of elderly and dementia nursing care, providing a homely and stimulating environment for residents to enjoy. The location of the home makes it ideal for candidates looking to commute and is easily accessible by public transport.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• A permanent position working full or part-time hours
• Working nights only
• Excellent pay rate offered at £16.50 (Equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• Excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Registered General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.