Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Fully Compliant Disability Care Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A specialist care centre in the Nairn area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home is owned and operated by one of Scotland’s leading care providers and offers specialist nursing care packages to adults of working age with physical and/or learning disabilities, chronic degenerative conditions and neurological conditions, with long and short-term care packages available.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £15
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and statutory requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a disability care setting) although newly qualified nurses may also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back