Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15.53 p/h | 48 hrs | Day or Night shifts available | Excellent Benefits
A leading national care group currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work in their large care home in a small, rural village near Braintree.
This large care home offers an excellent environment for adults of all ages with a range of nursing care needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and beautiful grounds.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day or night shifts available
• Excellent rates of pay of £15.53 per hour
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an RGN or RMN
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
• Newly qualified nurses will be considered
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630361.