Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Full or Part Time | Days | Great Benefits | Specialist Dementia Care | Good CQC |
One of Wiltshire’s leading dementia care services is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Staff Nurses to work full or part time days.
The fully CQC compliant home is based in a rural setting near Marlborough and offers a fantastic environment for older people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments in a purpose-built facility.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD positions and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts on full or part time days
• Competitive rates of pay of £20 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS top Band 7 rates
• A minimum of 28 days annual leave per year which increases with service length
• Ongoing training and development programmes, including a very thorough induction
• A contributory pension scheme
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking, plus free meals whilst on duty
• Paid sick leave and an employee assistance programme
• A rewarding working environment, with staff recognition and reward programmes and the opportunity to progress your career within the organisation
As Staff Nurse, you will contribute to the high standards of clinical and personal care maintained within the home and responsibilities will include medication administration, care plan management and updating clinical records in addition to leading HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to give a good mix of skills which meets resident needs
• Ideally you will have some experience in a UK care home/dementia care setting
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a caring, compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good IT skills
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.