Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Near Winchester, Hampshire
£18.27 to £21.07 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.27 + Enhancements up to £21.07 per hour (Equivalent to NHS Band 6/7) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time House | Night Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join the nursing team of a leading Hampshire care home, which is located in the Winchester area.
The home offers general elderly nursing home in a friendly and homely environment where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living thanks to some great facilities, beautiful gardens and design features.
Details of this RN Staff Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- Full or Part-time hours available
- Good hourly pay rates of £18.27 per hour + enhancements up to £21.07 per hour (Equivalent to NHS Band 6/7)
- Paid breaks
- Night shifts only
- Contributory pension
- DBS and work uniform provided
- Hot meals whilst on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Support with NMC revalidation and annual subscription costs covered
- Comprehensive induction
- On-going learning, training and career progression
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this RN Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with NMC pin
- Experienced in an elderly care setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
- Flexible to work rotational 7 days a week
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back