Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£20.00 - £22.00 p/h | 36-48 hours | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered | Paid Breaks
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work in their Northampton care home.
The large home offers round the clock nursing care to service users with Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Old Age/Physical Disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36-48 hours per week on day shifts and/or night shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of £20.00 - £22.00
• Paid Breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630361.