Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.00 to £18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16 - £18 p/h | 36 Hrs | Days or Nights | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered | Great Benefits
A specialist care service in Northampton is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their clinical team.
This modern home offers a fantastic environment for people living with severe mental health conditions who also have high dependency nursing care needs, with great facilities and a strong team in place.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position:
- A permanent position working 36 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Great hourly pay rates in the region of £16 to £18 depending on experience
- 7 weeks annual leave
- A company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- A comprehensive induction with ongoing training and development opportunities is provided to all staff, with preceptorship and return to practice programmes available for newly qualified nurses or those returning to nursing
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse with a current NMC pin
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back