Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 per hour (equates to £40,040 per annum and NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Day Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits |
A 40+ bedded private nursing home in the Northwich area is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care packages in a modern setting, and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A full time contract for 44 hours per week, with day shifts available covering a 7 day rota
- Great hourly rates of pay of £17.50 (equates to annual salary of £40,040 per annum / NHS Band 6)
- A company pension plan
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse role will include undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care including the management and implementation of care plans, medication administration and contributing to the high-quality service that residents enjoy.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, or have a keen interest in working in older peoples’ services
- Confident in the management of care plans and able to safely manage and administer medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back