Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Full or Part-Time | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Fully Compliant Home | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a Paisley care home, with full or part-time hours available on a permanent basis.
The fully compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Perth and Kinross.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, part time hours will also be considered
- Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £15
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back