Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.90 (paid breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15.90 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 ) | Paid Breaks | 36 or 48 hours available | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Large Care Home |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Paisley is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full time.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours of 36 or 48 available
• Nights only
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £15.90 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
• NMC registration fees paid and support with NMC revalidation
• Free PVG
• Some great company benefits
Responsibilities of the Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back