Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16 p/h | Paid Breaks | 24 hrs | Days Only | Small, General Nursing Home | Fully Compliant Home
A small private general elderly nursing home in the Peterculter area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse to work part-time days.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
- 24 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Competitive rates of pay of £16 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Day shifts only
- Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a small, private company
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Ideally experienced working in elderly and dementia care
- Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back