Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Port Talbot, Glamorgan
£15.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15.00 per hour (Equivalent to £25,740 per annum / NHS Band 5) | 33 Hours | Day Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for a registered RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as a Staff Nurse in their care home located in Port Talbot.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 33 hours per week on day shifts
- A competitive pay rate of £15.00 per hour (Equivalent to £25,740 per annum / NHS Band 5)
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
- For Home Managers there is up to 9K performance-based bonus available
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back