Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15 p/h | Full or Part-Time | Day Shifts | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | NQ Nurses Considered | Relocation Package Available
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their fully compliant nursing home in Portree.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home has to offer:
- Full or part time hours of up to 38.5 hours per week
- Excellent rates of pay of £15 per hour working days only
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
- Free uniforms and NMC renewal and PVG fees paid
- A relocation package is available
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential, and our client can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back