Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD/RCN
£14 - £15.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£14 - £15.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Days | Disability Nursing Home | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A small, charitably run disability nursing home in Hereford is currently looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD/RSCN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD/RSCN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of pay from £14 to £15.50 depending on experience
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development, including a preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified Nurses will be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN, Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD or Children’s Nurse/RCN/RSCN
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back