Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.50 to £16.00 (Paid Breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15.50 to £16.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 42 hours | Day Shifts
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a specialist mental health care home in the Rhyl area.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Competitive hourly rates in the region of £15.50 to £16.00
- Breaks will be paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care to younger adults with range of mental health conditions.
Application for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back