Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD/RSCN
£14.50 to £16.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£14.50 to £16.00 per hour | 37.5 hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC
A small, charitably run nursing home in Hereford which focuses on caring for young people with learning and physical disabilities has a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD/RSCN vacancy.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD/RSCN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on days shifts
- Excellent hourly rates of pay from £14.50 to £16.00
- Overall “good” CQC
- All nursing staff receive training on a regular basis
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD/RSCN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for these Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD/RSCN positions should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN, Learning Disability Nurse or Sick Children’s Nurse/RSCN with a current NMC pin
- Previous experience in a similar setting is beneficial but not essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 01217 521 896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back