Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15.00 per hour | 36 hrs | Day and Night shifts available | Paid Breaks
A nursing home in St Helens currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work both days and nights.
The home is warm, welcoming and friendly and offers specialist residential and nursing care to older people and people living with dementia.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A full-time contract of 36 hours per week
• Night and Day shifts available
• Excellent hourly rates from at £15.00
• Paid Breaks
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Confident managing care and administering medications safely and in line with CQC guidelines
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.