Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A family run elderly and dementia nursing home in St Leonards on Sea has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing team.
The home is rated good in all areas of inspection by CQC and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care in a beautiful seaside setting, with great facilities and an effective team in place.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
- A permanent contract for 36 hours
- Day or night shifts available covering a 7-day rota
- Leading rates of pay in the region of £17.00 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on long day shifts
- Free parking
- A workplace company pension scheme
- Free uniforms
In this role, you will manage and implement care plans, administer and manage medications and contribute to the efficient and effective clinical service the home offers.
The skills, experience and qualifications the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, however a comprehensive induction will be provided
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back