Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Stockton on Tees, County Durham
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h | Paid Breaks | Full or Part-Time Hours | Days or Nights | Good CQC
An RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse is required to work in a private care home in Stockton on Tees, with full or part-time hours available on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- Contracts of up to 36 hours per week
- Day or night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of up to £16
- Paid breaks
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant, independently run home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care, through the effective management of care plans and administration of drugs and medications.
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Committed to providing the best possible standards of resident care and safety
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797 for more information.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back