Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.61 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15.61 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5) | 33 Hours | Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Staff Benefits and Bonus |
A large elderly nursing home in Swansea is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. The home offers 24-hour nursing care to elderly residents and supports those with physical disabilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most reputable healthcare providers.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on days
• Competitive salary of £15.61 per hour
• Award winning learning and development
• A range of discounts for high street stores, leisure and entertainment
• Welcome bonus (selected homes only)
• Free uniform and DBS check
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabillities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back