Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15 p/h – Band 5 Equivalent Rates/Circa £37.4K p/a | 48 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | £1K Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in the Wellingborough area is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national care group and has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly nursing care in home from home surroundings.
Details of these RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse posts and what the service is offering:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week with days or nights available
• Competitive rates of pay of £15 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5 rates and a salary of £37,440
• Excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within a leading national organisation
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with NMC revalidation
• Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.