Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£15 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15 p/h | 48 hrs per week | Days or Nights | Elderly & Younger Adults Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Company Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Wigan currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse.
The fully CQC compliant home caters primarily to older adults with general nursing and dementia care needs, but also has more specialist facilities in place for younger adults with brain injuries, neurological conditions and general medical nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £15
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK care home care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back