Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£19.32 to £22.12 (After Enhancements) per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£19.32 to £22.12 (After Enhancements) | Equates up to £43,134 per annum / NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time hours | Nights Only
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Winchester’s leading care homes, working as Staff Nurse.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
- A permanent position working full or part-time hours
- Working nights only
- An excellent hourly rate of pay in the region of £19.32 to £22.12 depending on experience, which is inclusive of enhancements
- A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
- Paid Breaks
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- A company pension scheme
- A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
- Qualified Registered General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back