Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15.16 p/h | 44 hrs | Days or Nights | Bank Available | Excellent Staff Benefits | Welcome Bonus |
A large nursing home in the Winsford area of Cheshire is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse on a permanent or Bank basis.
The home is owned and operated by a leading UK care provider and offers elderly and disability nursing care packages to older adults, with great facilities and a homely feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent or Bank basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £15.16
• £2,000 Welcome Bonus
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.