Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16 p/h | 33 hrs | Day shifts only | NQ Nurses Considered
A large, locally owned and managed elderly care home in Wolverhampton is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to work as Staff Nurse on days.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent position working 33 hours per week on day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay at £16
• An excellent working environment and a supportive management structure
• Opportunities for training and development
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered and qualified as an Adult Nurse/RNA/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Newly qualified nurses will be considered
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.