Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h | Up to 44 Hrs | Days | Large Elderly & Dementia Home
A large elderly nursing home in Worksop currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The role will involve coordinating care for approximately 27 service users, and you will be supported by 8 care staff whilst on shift.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Upto 44 hours per week are available
• Day shifts only, with alternate weekends
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17
• A friendly and supportive working environment
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.