Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Worthing, West Sussex
£15.74 - £19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
36 Hrs | Days | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Worthing currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing team.
The home is rated good in all areas of inspection by CQC and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care in a beautiful seaside setting, with great facilities and an effective team in place.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
- A permanent Staff Nurse contract for 36 per week
- Permanent day shifts, covering a 7-day rota
- Leading rates of pay in the region of £15.74 to £19 per hour depending on experience
- Pay enhancements for Bank Holidays
- Support with training and development, including support with NMC revalidation and NMC PIN renewal fees paid
- A healthcare scheme and gym membership
- Free DBS and Flu jab
- A great working environment in a fully CQC complaint home with leading facilities throughout
In this role, you will manage and implement care plans, administer and manage medications and contribute to the efficient and effective clinical service the home offers.
The skills, experience and qualifications the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, however a comprehensive induction will be provided
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back