Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Rutherglen, South Lanarkshire
£15.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Challenging Behaviours Unit | Fully Compliant Service | Great Staff Benefits
A large care service in the Rutherglen area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their newly opened Challenging Behaviours Unit.
The facility offers a diverse range of long-term care services to adults of all ages with physical and mental health nursing care needs, and in this role you will provide high-quality clinical care and support to service users with a range of mental health conditions and who demonstrate challenging behaviours.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A full-time contract of 36 hours per week
- Competitive pay rates of £15.50 per hour, plus paid breaks
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Ongoing support with training and development, including assistance with NMC revalidation
- A private pension scheme
- Free meals whilst working long day shifts
What our client is looking for in an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
- Current NMC registration as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience either working in a UK nursing home, or with service users living with challenging behaviours, although newly qualified nurses looking to start their career in this area of care may also be considered
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to safely manage and administer medications and ensure all care documentation is correctly updated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back