Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h | 36.75 hrs | Days or Nights | NQ Nurses Considered
A small elderly, dementia and disability nursing home in the Saltash area is recruiting for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse.
Details of what the home is offering for the successful RGN or RMN Staff Nurse:
- Fantastic hourly rates of pay of £16.50
- 36.75 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Shifts on days or nights
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” care home
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment
- Flexible to work a range of shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Passionate about delivering high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable adults
Whilst experience is preferred, the home is happy to consider newly qualified nurses for this post, and a comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and support is available.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back