Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
St Helens, Merseyside
£18.32 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.32 per hour | 22 Hours | Days Only | Elderly & Disability Nursing Home | NQ Nurses Considered | Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time day shifts in their St Helens care home.
The 40+ bedded home provides general elderly and disability nursing care packages and is currently fully compliant with all CQC requirements, having recently received good quality grades in all areas of inspection.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancies and what our client is offering:
- Hours of 22 per week available
- Flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Excellent hourly pay rates of £18.32
- Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
- Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
- A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
- Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
- Refer a friend bonus schemes
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally experienced in care home environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back