Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | General Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC
A luxury elderly nursing home in Stockport is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
This is a CQC compliant, luxury service that provides care and support to older people with residential and nursing care needs in a fantastic environment, and the home is Gold Standard Framework accredited.
What the home has to offer the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Flexible shifts which include days, nights, evenings and weekends
- Competitive pay rates of £16 per hour
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement person centred care plans, considering the needs and wishes of residents. You will be responsible for managing and administering medications and ensuring the timely updating of care documentation.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post should be:
- Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in elderly care, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in this area
- Able to undertake care planning and delivery in line with CQC requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back