Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.03 to £18.53 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
36 Hrs | Paid Breaks | Days &/Or Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
A vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse has become available in a small, private nursing home in Swindon, with full-time hours available on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly frail nursing care packages in an excellent environment, with great facilities and a strong team in place to ensure the highest standards of care and quality of life.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 Hours per week on a permanent basis
- Competitive hourly pay rate from £18.03 to £18.53
- Flexible shift patterns with days, nights or rotation available
- Paid Breaks
As an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will create, manage and implement person-centred care plans, ensuring a high standard of care and that the needs of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse / RGN or Mental Health Nurse / RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back