Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 - £18 per Hour
£17 - £18 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Large Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to join the clinical team of a large Swindon care home.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Competitive hourly rates in the region of £17 to £18
- Flexible shifts on days or nights
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for implementing and managing person centred care plans and administering drugs and medications. You will lead a small team of HCAs on shift and will support and guide them to ensure the best possible standards of care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back