Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.30 to £17.43 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.30 to £17.43 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 32 hours | Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Taunton currently requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in UK care homes to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock nursing care to older adults in beautiful, modern surroundings.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
- 32 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota and including alternate weekends
- Great rates of pay in the region of £16.30 to £17.43 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- A company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Some great retail discounts and cycle to work schemes
- Staff recognition and reward schemes, including long service awards
- 28 days annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Health promotion programmes including discounted gym membership and free health checks
As Staff Nurse you will manage and coordinate resident care programmes, working alongside the teams of care and support staff to ensure the holistic needs of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Experienced working with older adults and have extensive knowledge of their care needs
- Good clinical skills and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
- Strong communication skills and a friendly, compassionate approach
- Flexible with the availability to work alternate weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back