36 hrs p/wk | Day and Nights | £16.50 - £18 per hour | “Outstanding” Rated Home
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with experience in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Staff Nurse in a leading Thetford care home.
Details of the Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) position:
• 36 hours per week on a mix of day and night shifts
• Excellent pay rates of pay of £16.50 per hour on days & £18 on nights
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and cooperative working environment in a home rated outstanding by CQC
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of resident care, in addition to the management and administration of medications, demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of resident care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified RGN or RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a clinical role in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.