Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.50 to £19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 to £19.00 per hour (Equates up to £35,568 per annum / NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits
A privately owned care home in Thetford is looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse. The facility provides 24-hour nursing care to elderly residents and supports those with mental health conditions, dementia and physical disabilities.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Permanent contract of 36 hours per week on days or night shifts
- A very competitive hourly rate of £18.50 to £19.00 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 plus paid breaks
- £1,000 Welcome Bonus (subject to T&Cs)
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Additional hours and overtime opportunities
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Free uniform, DBS and meal on a 12-hour shift
- Rewards for years of service
In this Staff Nurse role, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- A flexible approach and able to work rotating shifts to meet service need
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to maintain accurate clinical records
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back