Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A 60+ bedded nursing home in Tunbridge Wells currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the South’s leading care groups and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in luxury surroundings.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts in place with days and/or nights available
- Industry leading rates of pay of £17.50 per hour
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- A company pension scheme
- A range of retail discounts
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Refreshments available whilst on shift
- A great working environment in a family-run business and a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will assess, manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back