Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.45 per hour (NHS Band 6) | 35 hours per week | Days only | Paid Breaks | Great staff benefits
A leading elderly nursing home in the Wallingford area currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
The home offers luxury surroundings and fantastic quality of life to older adults with physical frailties and medical nursing needs and has state of the art facilities throughout.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position:
• 35 hours per week on nights
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £18.45 per hour (NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• A joining bonus of up to £1500 on completion of 12 months full-time service (other terms apply)
• Refer a colleague and you will receive £500 cash bonus every time (terms apply)
• A generous pension scheme with employer’s contributions of up to 9%
• 5.6 working weeks holiday per annum
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised meals while on duty
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.