Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 - £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £20 p/h | Paid Breaks | 24 – 48 hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia care service in Warrington is currently has Staff Nurse vacancies for RGN and RMN Nurses.
The care home is fully CQC compliant and provides an excellent environment for people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments, having won and being shortlisted for several awards. The home also has a dedicated elderly care unit for people with general nursing care needs.
Details of the RGN & RMN Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- RGN Staff Nurse – 24 – 48 hours on permanent nights available working on the 26 bedded general elderly nursing unit
- RMN Staff Nurse – 48 hours on permanent days working on an 11 bedded unit for people with dementia and additional nursing care needs
- RMN Staff Nurse – 36 hours on permanent nights working either on an 11 bedded unit for people with dementia and additional nursing care needs or a dementia nursing unit
Rates of pay are £17 per hour, with £20 per hour paid for overtime shifts and paid breaks.
Applicants for these Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancies should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly or dementia care setting, or interested in working in this sector
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care and medication management required, and able to effectively manage and update care documentation
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Alternatively, please follow the link provided to apply now.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back