Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 per Hour
£17 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A small private nursing home on the outskirts of Waterlooville has a full-time RGN or RMN Staff Nurse vacancy.
The home is fully CQC compliant and is owned and operated by a local firm, with a longstanding reputation for high quality care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering are as follows:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts with days or nights available
- Very competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour
- An excellent working environment in a fully compliant service
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will participate in all aspects of the planning and delivery of resident care and medication management, in addition to leading HCAs in the delivery of personal care and ensuring all care documentation is correctly updated.
What the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting, or demonstrate an interest in working in this sector of care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a good standard of English
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back