Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN
£15.50 per Hour
£15.50 p/h | 33 hrs (Days) | CQC rated good | Staff benefits
A large, fully CQC compliant elderly nursing care home in the Wendesbury area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their team on permanent day shifts.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 33 hours per week on day shifts
- Good hourly pay rates of £15.50
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a current NMC pin
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses may be considered and will be supported and mentored
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 01217 521 896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back