Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
£16-£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 - £16.50 p/h | Days Only | 36 Hrs | Specialist Dementia Service | Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse with a background in dementia care is required to join a specialist dementia care home in the West Bridgford area, with a full-time position available on days.
This care home offers an excellent environment for people living with dementia and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
What the home is offering the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Great hourly pay rates ranging from £16 to £16.50 depending on experience
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- A fantastic working environment where you really can make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, preferably in dementia care, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in this area
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back