Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Westgate on Sea, Kent
£18 per Hour
£18 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Specialist Dementia & Mental Health Service | NQ Considered
A privately owned and managed mental health and dementia care home in Westgate on Sea currently has a vacancy for a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN).
The home caters to adults of all ages with a diverse range of mental health conditions, including to people with brain injuries, neurological conditions and bipolar, in addition to dementia and degenerative cognitive impairments.
What the home is offering to the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN and details of the vacancy:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shift patterns, with days, nights or rotation available
- Very competitive rates of pay of £18 per hour
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should be:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
- Flexible to work a rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
Newly qualified RGNs and RMNs will be considered for this post, and the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back