Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
up to £16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £16.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Days | General Nursing Home | NQ Nurses Considered |
A small general nursing home in Weston-super-Mare is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of up to £16.50
• An excellent working environment in a luxury home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified nurses will be considered for this position and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back