Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Weston super Mare, Somerset
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h | 36 hrs | Day and Night shifts | CQC Compliant Home
A small private elderly, dementia nursing home in Weston super Mare currently requires an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day and Night shifts available
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16 per hour
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a current NMC pin
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back