Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Weston super Mare, Somerset
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Paid Handover | Full Time Days | Good CQC |
An exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse has arisen in a large elderly and dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Weston super Mare.
The home is fully CQC compliant and is owned and operated by a leading care group that has homes throughout the UK.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week made up of 4 x 12 shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.00
• Paid breaks
• Paid handover
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression with your own personal development plan
• A great working environment with a culture of recognising and rewarding staff contributions and achievements
As Registered General Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting although newly qualified nurses may also be considered
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back