Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£15 - £16.80 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15 - £16.80 p/h | 36 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | General Elderly Nursing Home
A 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in Wigan is recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
What the home has to offer the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £15 to £16.80 depending on experience
- Flexible shifts with days, nights or rotation available
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a current NMC pin
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back