Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16 to £17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16-£17.50 per hour | Paid Breaks |36 hours | Day Shifts |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team at their 30+ bed elderly and dementia care home in Worcester.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of £16.00 to £17.50
• Paid breaks
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care. You will be required to manage and administer medications, coordinate and implement care plans and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Application for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
• New qualified nurses may be accepted with a supportive working environment and opportunities for training and development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back