£16.38 to £18.13 per hour | 37.5 Hours per week | Paid Breaks | Days or Nights
A highly specialist care centre near Ware is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse.
The charitably run facility offers specialist care to adults of working age with complex learning disabilities, neurological conditions and epilepsy in combination with other healthcare needs.
The service is well established as a national centre of excellence in disability and neurological care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 Hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts or Night shifts available
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.38 to £18.13
• Paid Breaks
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.