Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) | Full time and Part time hours available | Days and Nights | Paid Breaks | Good CQC | Great benefits
A small, independently owned and operated elderly nursing home in a village near Okehampton currently has a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy.
You will be joining a family run, fully CQC compliant service that provides dedicated nursing care to older people with a range of needs in a home from home environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RNLD/RMN position:
• Full time and Part time hours available with fixed hours contracts
• Mix of Days and Nights
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £17.00 per hour (NHS Band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• Free Enhanced DBS check and free uniform
• Enhanced pay Rates for Bank Holidays
• Online based work Rota – be in control of your own time, swap shifts, book holiday
• Private Pension scheme
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RNLD/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.