£15 - £16 p/h (NHS Band 7) | Up to 44 Hrs – Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A 40+ bedded nursing home in Romford currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
Details of this RGN/Adult Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contract up to 44 hours per week, on night shifts
• Great pay rates in the region of £15 to £16 depending on experience (NHS Band 7)
• A supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
What the home is looking for in an RN:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified RNs will also be considered for this post
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about delivering high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of others
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.