£18.50 per hour| 36 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Newly qualified Nurses accepted
A privately-owned care service based in Stevenage, is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse RGN to join their dedicated and professional team.
The home is of an extremely high standard and provides a warm, welcoming and friendly environment for residents including a large garden to be enjoyed.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy are as follows:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts on days only
• £18.50 per hour
As a Staff Nurse RGN, you will provide a high level of care to residents ensuring their wellbeing and achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria;
• Adult Nurse/RGN with valid NMC pin
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0361